Sunday, August 7, 2011

hold on to your words cause talk is cheap.

If my mind could be open and like an actual object, I mean it is an object but I don't mean my brain I mean my mind and thoughts and stuff. If all of it was something you could see it would be a huge crazy all over the place colorful structure thing. But not a solid, most definitely a liquid cause I said so. hmmm that makes me want to draw. I've been a hot mess lately, especially inside of my own head. I vent.. sometimes but I never feel like I can say anything I want to someone so I never get everything I want or have to say out the way I really want to say it. I need a stress reliever!!!

I considered cigarettes if you can believe it. That's when you know I've become desperate.

AAAANYWAYS. I'm currently packing for the next week. Tomorrow I get to wake up at 5 am and go to work!! Yayy that's always fun. But afterwards I'm going down to the Cape with my sister and I guess I'm excited about it. My dad got a cottage down there with his fiance and we're staying with them but I live with them... so.... I don't really want to go. meehhh

I'm alsoooo packing for fleeing the state for a day to go see Stacy and a musical event of sorts :) my favorite musical event of sorts. I'm excited for that, I suppose... maybe a little.

So I'm packing for two different trips because I'll be in the cape until Wed morning then I have to work until 10 one Wednesday and theennn I have to come back to my casa grab my shit and go to ct! So I'll have zero time to pack and packing in 10:30 at night doesn't sound like fun times.
You're probably wondering how I'm going to get to CT weelll I'll tell ya!!

I'M TAKING MY CAR!!!

 ^That's me, in case you were wondering.


Yayyyyy my own little car! Courtney doesn't have to ask for rides anymore! Or wonder how she'll get from point A to point B when there is no public transportation in the area! Yayyyy I'm going to throw myself a little party in the car on the way to CT.. with alcohol, as I drive down the highway. Kiddinggg, only about the alcoholic beverage though. :)


okay I'll stop.


I hafta go shop for party hats. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment