Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Castle Island

I feel the need to redeem myself after last night's boring post, unless you liked looking at pictures of me, which I wouldn't blame you ;)
kidding.

I just got back from Castle Island with my sissy, Lukas and her friend Tinaaaaa. It was nice, kinda hot so I feel icky now but I love seeing Lukas, although he sleeps the entire time he's so entertaining to watch. I can't imagine having a baby. I don't even want kids UGH I have no patience for them. Babies are different though. I could totally have a baby as long as it didn't grow up to be a demonic little child. I'm still young though so maybe I'll change my mind. Doubtful. The only reason I'd want to have a baby is to see what it looks like and my sister said that's not a good reason to have a baby soooo count me out of the baby boomer club.

For those of you who have never been to Castle Island

history buffs have probably heard of it, it's an old military fort thing.. I'm clearly not a history buff but it's nice to walk around and the planes fly over because Logan airport is right next to it. A British Airways plane was landing and those planes are fucking HUGE. Idk how pilots are able to fly them... that's so much power and control, it's like flying a building... kind of. Anyways, it kind of blew my mind which isn't hard to do, a lot of things amaze me :)



AH! Last night I saw 2 ghosts!!! Real ghosts. At Quincy Adams T station and I literally almost peed my pants, I called my mom and started freeaaking out. One was like a cloud of smoke.. shaped as a man. You think I'm crazy. So I waited to see if it was just somebody smoking but there was no more smoke, that was it! THEN I saw this dude walking towards me kinda far away and he walked behind this window thing (this is hard to explain if you've never seen this station so, sorry if I sound like a dumbass) and then he disappeared!!! I was waiting for him to walk around and when he didn't I looked and he was gone and there is no place for him to go except into mid air because he was A GHOST!!! ugghhh it was so freaky and terrifying.

That probably sounds really stupid from someone else's point of view but das what happened, I'm basically the ghost whisperer now. GET AT ME


aiigghhtt it's my day off so I feel the need to get out and do something.

later gaters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment