Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There's never a right time to say goodbye.

First of all lemme just say it's not quite as enjoyable listening to music when one of your headphones is out. One of my head phones ALWAYS dies.. I have terrible headphone luck. Second of all, goodbyes really suck :( one of my perty good friends down here just left and I'll probably never see him again. Not fun.

On a happier note I'm basically all packed and so ready to take my piano final tomorrow and BE OUT. I can't even imagine coming back here for another year. I mean sometimes I kind of want to but then I remember all of my amazing friends back home that I really miss compared to the stupid people down here. I guess you can't fit in everywhere. It was weird not making friends the way I thought I would or how I usually do everywhere I go. I am more then excited to go to JWU next year and hang out with real, awesome, NORTHERNERS. Well maybe I shouldn't say that because I have a lot of great friends from the south and it's really just Memphis, TN that sucks a giant pair of balls. Nashville is pure amazingness along with most other cities down here in the dirtay south ;)

I'm leaving Friday morning at 10ish hopefully a little bit earlier and I'm hoping the ride to Nashville will be good. The flooding over there has me a little bit worried but according to everyone I have talked to the roads to the airport are fine. There's supposed to be "isolated thunderstorms" on Friday but hopefully they will go away by 5:40! Flying is difficult enough for me without bad weather.

I can't wait to get back so I can apply for jobs like a crazy person. I will be working at concerts again this summer but that doesn't pay well enough, plus it doesn't start until the end of May and I need a job ASAP so I can pay for CMA Fest :) Which btw is in 34 days!! :D!! I don't know how I'm going to make enough money in less than a month to have a good time but.. I'm definitely going to try!

Welllll that's all I really have to say for now, until next time :)

Love coco

No comments:

Post a Comment