Friday, July 15, 2011

it's time to say goodbye to turning tables.



Today was long. 9-5, came home and my dad and his fiance threw down. I live with them because they live in South Boston and it's 5 minutes from my school and about $13,000 cheaper than living in a dorm, no you heard me right, 13 grand.
Anyways, they got in a massive fight and it's really her house soooo we may be getting kicked out!! So fun. So fun having to rely on someone's relationship staying steady to keep a roof over your head. So idk what to do or think.. or do which results in me watching Adele videos and listening to her heavenly voice. Sad songs always make me feel better, maybe it's like reverse psychology?
The annoying part is that I should be living in my own apartment and not have to rely on anyone else for anythinnnngggg ugh. But i decided about 7 years ago that I would spend my money on something else, idiot.

I've been saving money for a while but things that I tell myself I can't miss come up and I spend my saved money on those things instead of what I really need. But you only live once and the shit I spend my money on makes me happy, most of the time. I escape reality for the weekend or a night, lose all of my money but if I didn't do it then I'd be totally and utterly miserable, always. (Geeze I sound like I have a gambling or drug addiction, not quite) I just need to find a ridiculously good paying job so I can have my cake and eat it too :)

All this thinking is giving me a headache.

I'm calling into work tomorrow to go to country fest... oops! At least now I have a legitimate excuse, "I'm being kicked out and have a day to pack all my shit and find some place to live.. i won't be in today."


I hope I wake up and all my problems are solved.



ga night<3

No comments:

Post a Comment