Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's theeee most wonderful time of the yeaarrrr

Jusssst 22 days until Christmas!! How exciting :) I haven't gotten any Christmas shopping done I have no motivation for it yet. My family is doing a grab this year because there's so many of us and I got my sister's boyfriend.. riigghhtt. So I have no idea what to get him or anyone else for that matter.
I wanna get my mom something good but once again I don't know what. I was thinking about getting her a ticket to the RF show in Manchester in February but the tickets don't go on sale until January so I think I might get her that for her birthday because she's been really wanting to go for a while but hasn't had the mula to get a ticket.

The semester is almost over!! Thank dee lord I'm so over this semester I just want to be done with it and get my grades :D I have a shit ton of math homework to do because as usual I've waited until the last minute to do it all, go me. But in my other classes I'm doing fabulously. I have a couple projects due on Friday and next week which I also haven't started haha oh well, I'll get them done.

I need another job, or H&M needs to give me more hours or I just need to be a waitress and deal with it because they make soooooo much money in one night, the same I make in a week and I ruhly ruhly need to start saving up for moving to Nashvilleee :) just a year and a half and I'll be in lovely lovely music city, YESSSS<3

mkay i gots to do my homework

ta ta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment