Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby you're a fiiiirrreeewooorrkk (:

OBSESSED with that song :) I dun even like Katy Perry but that song rules and just makes me wanna dance, daaannccee.

SO I got my grades!! And I'm totally on the honor roll.. if there is one 2 A's and 3 B's!! Das wassuuuupppp I haven't had those kinds of grades since 4th grade, literally. It feels perty good considering how terribly I've done in the past, it just goes to show ya how people who do bad in some subjects in school can excel in others yayyyyy!

Christmas was funnn I got some lovely boots and gift cards to Starbucks and Target! and and and I found out today that I can use my Target gc in the Starbucks in the Target! yayyy more starbucks. It's weird that I drink coffee like water because I'm really sensitive to it. Last week I didn't drink any coffee for 2 days and then I had one and felt wicked weird and sick.. so as long as I just have one every day I'm fine. haha that's bad but I just love it :) I'll stop drinking it sometime soon.. just not yet.
New years eve is on Fridaaayyy!!! Yayyy my plans for long island fell through because I'm poor and don't have a car ( but I'm starting to save up to get one!!) So now I'm just going to woosta to see some lovely people and get hammahed!  Then go to work the next day, awesommmme. I've worked with a hangover before, no big deal.

OOOOOOOHHH my gash. I'm going to Nashville in 12 days!!! YES.

mkay time for bed, night :)(:


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment