Sunday, November 28, 2010

Apple cinnamon candles & old pictures

:) holaaa
so my madre emptied out our storage thing and of course 90% of the boxes in there were mine and I brought a few of them home and went through them. Of course 80% of the contents of these boxes are pictures. Pictures from basically my entire life, baby, toddler, cutest lil kid, high school, nooowww and it made me kinda sad spesh the high school ones because high school ruled, it sucked but it ruled at the same time. Soooo much has happened since then, some good some bad and some things I never expected. Like living in Memphis for an entire year? Insanity. It makes me want to add so many more pictures because if a stranger were to look through these boxes I feel like they'd think I've done a lot but I have soooo much more to like MOVE!
I looked at apartments online today in Nashville and discussed plans with stacy and I can't fucking wait to live thereerreerererere and get an adorable puppy and have an ill job and be neighbors with TS and every other awesome person in Nashville <3

This weekend was Thanksgiving!! I ate enough to feed a small 3rd world country and it ruled. I made a delicious apple pie and boommbb brownies, as usual. Rena bena came to visit which was lovely because it had been FOREVER since I saw her. I spent the rest of the weekend working and in bwater with gilly billy, I miss that lil nugget.

This semester is almost over! Only a couple weeks of class left and I'm suuuper excited for vacation. I'm probably going to work every single day because work consumes my life. But I needa make money so I can save for many things, mainly CMA fest next year and for moving :):):):):)

"I love the gap between your teeth and I love the riddles that you speak"<3

ganight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment