Tuesday, November 2, 2010

this ain't hollywood, this is a small town.

hello hello.
It's tueessddaayyyy, possibly my least favorite day of the week.
I haven't written in a couple days because the last few days I've had zero motivation to do anything.. I haven't even gone for a run in like fiivvee daayyysss UGH gross. I may go after this. I'm waiting for my laundry to wash/dry as we speak so I worked up some motivation to do at least that :)

I don't think I've ever mentioned this in my blog but I'm planning on moving to Nashville in the next 2 years :) hopefully summerish of 2012 :):):):):) I just want to get my associates from Baystate and I'm fucking OUT. My plan is to get my bachelor's degree from Belmont University in the amazing. beautiful city of Nashville, TN. My home, where I really belong.
I've made some wack decisions in the past, ones that have not been favoring me but I know that moving there is the best possible thing I could do for myself and there's not one doubt in my mind about it. I just need to do really good in school right now and for the next year and a half. I'm planning on taking summer school this year so I can get out quicker and move on to bigger and better, beautious things in the south.

Yes I lived in Memphis for a year but Memphis and Nashville, contrary to what many may believe, are two completely different animals. Memphis is shitty, Nashville is perfection and there's really no other way to put it. Don't get me wrong I miss being in Memphis, but is it Memphis I miss or just being away? I haven't decided. I obviously love love love being away from home and being on my own, doing what I want and not having to report it to anybody, but with all the shittiness that is Memphis, I still miss the actual city and some lovely people I became friends with there. I just don't know that if i went back that I would be happy, not that I'm totally happy right now.. I guess I'll never know. I do want to go visit though, I miss my old roommate and all the pointless but fun things we did together. I miss the basketball games and the amazing gym that was there. I miss the beautiful campus and the siicckkk water spurt things in the middle of campus. I miss their accents, Perkins and BWW.

Stacy & I are planning a trip to Nashville in maybe a month and I think I'm going to try and get to Memphis for at least a day :)

gotta go get my laundry and run the past couple days off!!

ta ta for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment