Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stresssssssssssed

School starts in 3 days, I just got a new job that scheduled me on days I'm working at H&M who I haven't given my two weeks to yet, I need to move out of this house and I'm just about poor. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.

I don't think I've ever been so stressed out in my entire life, it's a miracle that I haven't had multiple anxiety attacks in the past couple weeks. Let's face it, I am not a decision maker and all of these more than semi important decisions have been thrown in my face and other people are pressuring me to hurry up and decide and what if I make the wrong decision? Why can't they just BACK OFF and give me some fucking room to breath and time to think? GAAWWDDD ugghhh. And to top off today some little weasel at work drank my muther effin lemonde from the fridge!!! There was maybe a quarter left and that little fucker drank from my straw, DRANK IT ALL and left the cup with ice in it, for me. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to those last sweet delicious drops of lemonade after work. I'm going to find out who it was and... do something. Idk what yet I can't think of anything good right now but it'll be something! Asshole.
I'm getting sick and I hope whoever drank it gets my sick germies and gets sicker than me! HA!

Another thing on mah mind is...wait I forgot.. ugh shit I lost my train of thought mid sentence. dangiiittt!

If I remember I'll come back and write it in.


laterrr!!

Oh I remember!
Tonight some rude bitch was rude to me at work and I thought about it for a good half hour and I was somewhat upset that she was rude to me. It wasn't directly to me, her bf (i think) asked me a question about an jacket and everything we have is on the floor and I guess my answer was half retarded and I knew it was coming off the wrong way as it was coming out of my mouth but it was too late and she just gave me the dirtiest "what a dumbass" look I've ever gotten to my face. So it bothered me because I care way too much about what other people think. I'm not one of those people who will lie and say idc about what anyone thinks I do meeee fuck the world. Nah, i do do me and fuck the world but I still care about how others feel about me. I just like to liked I guess and when someone doesn't like me i dun like it :(

So my point is I need to stop caring about what other people think and just get on with my life. And i'm pretty convinced I'm a compulsive swearer. I swear way too much, all the time, even at work. I don't even realize I'm swearing the words are just like any other to me. But this obviously offends others so I'm trying to cut back, which is ridiculous because I'll never stop swearing OH WELL :)


k I'm done, thanks for listening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment