Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yo nig.

Today was the first day of claasssss yayyy. I got up at 6:45 and worked out. Seriously. I was so excited that I did it and felt all awesome then 1:00 rolled around and I already had a coffee and I wanted to diiieee, I was SO tired and dead. So maybe won't do that again but I liked it so maybe I will.. we shall seeeeee.

My classes are fine.. kind of boring. Last semester was fun I had better classes, well not really but I had music industry and entertainment business which both made me happy. This semester I have Mass media, Algebra, Intro to Business, and Venue Management. The only one I'm really excited about it venue management which is of course my last class aka I'll be exhausted by the time it rolls around :( Mass media seems like it will be okay too so we'll see.

Whoa it's 11 o'clock.

Tomorrow mah home girl Stacyyyy is comingggg and we're seeing the beautiful David Nail <3 at Gillette yesssss I CAN'T WAIT!
Seriously? Gorgeous.
Looooove him :)

Okay time for bed. byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment