Sunday, July 11, 2010

YO

Long time no see!!
So it's been over a month since I wrote in this shiz and there's really no reason I just haven't gotten around to it. Lots of stuff has happened that I really don't feel like recapping, people have changed and I feel like it's time to move on from some old friends and on to new ones. Ones that don't treat me like shiaaat and say mean things. I have enough things bringing me down in my life right now, I don't need my friends doing the same thing. Friends are supposed to bring you up and make you feel good, not shit on your entire existence and then say oh I'm just trying to help. Fuck you I could give you some pointers on how to not be a cunt I don't need yours.

anyways.
I'm seeing rf in 2ish weeks and I'm seeing brad paisly and darius rucker and my biffle Lando in less than that. I'm going up to Saratoga, NY for a concert with Kristen and I'm exciteeddd :)
Also, I basically have a job at H&M!!! YYYAAAAAYYYY!!! It's about fuuuucking time on the real. I can't wait for my first day that is if I pass my background check and that's a 50/50.. haaa I'm not too concerned. It's not like I committed a real crime. No need to get into that mmmk.

Tomorrow Stacy is coming up and we're going to das beeaach! I need to get up early so it's time for bed :)

nighty night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment