Wednesday, July 28, 2010

P.S I love you.

Such an amazing movie. I just watched it and it was probably the 3rd or 4th time I have seen it and it just never gets old. It's such a heartbreaking movie yet inspiring at the same time. It makes me excited to fall in love and find someone that ends life as I know it. it also makes me want to fall in love with an Irishman, or at least someone with an accent. A sexy rugged Irishman, delicious :) I just have to muster up the guts to hop on a plane for 14 hours, I think that's about how long it takes to fly from Boston to Ireland. I don't think I could do it, I'd much rather take a cruise over there.. I wonder if they have those kinds of cruises. Ireland seems like such a perfect place, heaven on earth. It is so beautiful, from what I have seen and open a lovely. I hope I dream of it when I fall asleep tonight.

Goodnight :)

p.s i love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment