Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I close my eyes oh God i think I'm falling out of the sky I close my eyes.

Heaven help me. Glee version of that song = amazing.

Sooo I went to New York yesterday morning bright and early at 3:30 am. to go to the beach with KJ and Stacy, some RF friends. It was good.. alright I suppose. Nashville is in one week, I'll be there with them and a couple other people. All I want out of this is to get a hug from Gary because I miss him so much. If anyone gets in my way of doing that I will murder. :) On the real though that's I want and to get absolutely obliterated at the bars of course. Forget about life for a week, sounds perfect to me.

I need a job. I really really REALLY need a fucking job. UUGGGHHH


This is the first time and the last time I'll ever write this anywhere because it's gay, but it's beyond necessary, fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment