Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a year :)

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I'm pretty excited for 2010! This year has been crazy. I moved 1500 miles away from my home and family and friends to go to school and it has been a crazy experince so far. I'm definitely glad to be home for the holidays and see everybody. I've made new friends in Memphis but none I'd really write home about. I'm hoping next semester will be a million times better with friends and my grades, I HAVE to get focused!! I've also met a few male specimens but once again, nothing to write home about. They're all pretty crazy actually, bipolar if anything. It's been an ineresting semester for sure. I'm excited to go back in a couple weeks and buckle down and start getting serious mkay :)

Thta's all for now.

Loooove Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment