Tuesday, August 3, 2010

p90x

I guess it's time I share that I have been doing p90x for about a month and a half :) not sure why I haven't mentioned it thus far but now I am! I can't say I'm following it to a T but I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm not doing the diet, more of my own kind of diet just staying away from the bad stuff! I have to say I am absolutely in love with it, and Tony Horton :) he is amazing, and cracks me up.
I tried p90x a few years ago when my mom and her bf first got it. I was out of shape just like the average teen i guess, not fat by any means just didn't work out much. And it kicked my ass, I couldn't do it and didn't have the motivation to even try and push myself. But being away in Memphis for a year I worked out almost every day and actually lost about 10 pounds in the gym. After winter break, the second semester I gained it all back UGH and then some. So when I got home I was disgusted with what I saw on the scale and in the mirror so I told my mom to get p90x from Michael so i could get my ass in gear! At first it was hard but not as hard as I remembered it being when i was totally out of shape.
I wish I had taken before pictures when I first started but I wasn't into the whole deal when I first started, I was just concerned with losing some weight and looking good at the beach! But now that I am seeing a difference in my arms, stomach, butt and legs I wish I had taken a couple before pics. I know I can see the difference but I would have liked to show others my progress as well. I still have about a month and a half to go (obv I haven't been counting days like your supposed to either) I'm estimating. Some days it's tougher to get the motivation to press play and some days I need off so I'll be able to move the next day. Talk about having sore muscles, but it's a good hurt and I love it!!

So there it is, my secret is out! :) I'll post my final results pictures when I'm done!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment